20230204

Helter Skelter Vol. 10: Thomas, Can You See Me?


There’s only one gnostic experience, you’ll never have it again.  Once you have it, you are having it every day.


You do not come by knowledge of your own volition.  When the student is ready, actually, it’s not when the student is ready, it’s when the pupil is ready, the Master appears.  And that Master is the first physical principle of reality, the birth of the Universe.  You see it in your mind’s eye, and in no way could I claim that I understood it when I first saw it.  It drove me into research, and some would say that I have come to a state of confirmation bias, but I know that it isn’t true, because like a foolish kid who is just joking around with a teacher, I actually sketched it out.  And I didn’t even remember doing that really until decades later.  After I had my gnostic experience, I realized I had already seen this dozens of times before.  I just didn’t recognize it for what it was.


Mark LeClair, 2012





"I shall choose you, one out of a thousand, and two out of ten thousand, and they shall stand as a single one." 
































 
"When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the Vision and the Voice one and the same, so that the Vision not be Vision nor the Voice; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and an ear in place of a an ear, and a meme in place of a meme; then will you enter the kingdom."

1 comment:

  1. I remember Mark mentioning making a blog with no connection to any other connection to his prior blogs, and letting people just find it. What happend to the wrongwaywizard? He blew my mind as much as miźz T why Man, T Racy did.

    ReplyDelete