20170325

Aporkalypse Now



Saigon....shit.  
I knew I shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque.




Well, you see, Wabbit, in dis waw, things get 
vewy, vewy confused out dair.





Ah say, ah say, I sure do love 
the smell of napalm in the morning.






I didn't come here for this. I don't need it.  I don't want it. 
I didn't get out of the goddamn Eighth Dimension 
for this kinda shit! 






Oh, but of course.  You are fighting ze
biggest nothing in ze history!






"Lance! Hey Lance!  What do you think?"







Zap em with your sirensth man!  Zap em with your sirensth!!!





You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that, 
but you have no right to j-ju-judcriticize me.





Eh............what's up, Doc?!




2 comments:

  1. Mais pardon, on doit dire

    "You are fighting ze
    biggest nothing in _ZE_ history"

    i.e., comme 'dans _le_ histoire'

    ReplyDelete